Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Took throttle apart to put new vinyl on 't know how to put

Customer Question

took throttle apart to put new vinyl on don't know how to put it back together as far as parts 6&7 and also the screws are so tight holding box on don't know how to get them off without hurting screws
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: not right now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

What are you working on?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
86 mark twain with quicksilver throttle shift
Expert:  Jason replied 8 months ago.

There are dozens of different types of the throttle shift controls. Can you take a picture of yours so I can try to identify it.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I figured it out on my own thank you would like not to be charged !!