Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Does not same to be getting fuel will idle ok but when you

Customer Question

does not same to be getting fuel will idle ok but when you give it gas it sound like it is not getting fuel
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: have drain all the gas and replaced with new gas check filter on back of motor fuel level is up to bottom of filer
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: motor same to run good at idle but when you bring rpm up it sames to be missing up to about 4000rpm
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is Tan.

Could I get the make, model and serial number of your engine please?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
115 four stroke yamaha 2007 model idonot have serial number close by
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am I speaking with?

Do you have the model number on the engine?
What is the story on the engine, have you ever personally seen it run correctly. If yes, when was that last?

Have you measured fuel pressure to see if it is actually loosing fuel?