Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

I have a 1987 boat and I am looking part that goes to the

Customer Question

I have a 1987 boat and I am looking for a part that goes to the inside of the OMC cobra outboard 5.7 engine. its a hose with a lot of ridges it looks like a flex hose and i dont know how to look for this part.
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

Can you take a picture of this part that you are looking for?

Expert:  Jason replied 4 months ago.

Good morning. It looks like you had a chance to read my reply. Were you able to take a picture of the part you were looking for?