Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a 2007 Suzuki 175 4-stroke and the alarm goes off

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Suzuki 175 4-stroke
and the alarm goes off whenever the key is turned on. The Oil light flashes and the horn beeps once about every 2-3 seconds. Oil level is good.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: have a 2007 Suzuki 175 4-stroke and the alarm goes off whenever the key is turned on. The Oil light flashes and the horn beeps once about every 2-3 seconds. Oil level is good.
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: That just about covers it. It seems to run fine, even thought the horn is peeping. I was off shore about 30 miles when it started, and had no issues coming home.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

Are there any alarms when the engine is running?

Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.

Are you still with me?