Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I just bought used..Have muffs on it but cannot see where

Customer Question

I just bought used..Have muffs on it but cannot see where the coolant water would come out...do not know where to look
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: boat starts fine ..has not been it the water since last Oct. ..but I am not sure if water pump working..I am used to seeing a stream of water coming out the back to make sure your water pump is working...this motor does not appear to have that
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: just need what to check to see is water pump is working
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is Tan.

Is the alarm sounding?

Could I get the make, model and serial number of the engine please?