Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

Have som problem with ignition on sylinder 2-3-6. I have

Customer Question

Hi. Have som problem with ignition on sylinder 2-3-6.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: I have checked all coils. They are ok. There are no power to coils nr 2-3-6
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: I had the same problem on or to times last year, but after a minute or to the engine runs ok.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Noel Schembri replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Can you please advise the make and model of your engine?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Suzuki DT 150. 1998 mod.

Ok normally that problem is due to a bad stator, but ideally you get to check the readings before replacing.