Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

I need to take off the starter and put anew one on. I have

Customer Question

I need to take off the starter and put anew one on. I have the new one. 28 johnson 1994
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: I want to know the easiest way to take it off
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

I have 3 questions back to you

1. Are you using the website on a cell phone or a computer? The reason I ask is the website does not work correctly on cell phones.

2. Can I get the actual model number on the engine as it reads on the tag

3. Have you attempted to remove the starter and are you running into problems? Or do you just need to now how to get it off?

Expert:  Jason replied 4 months ago.

Are you still with me?