Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

My 2013 yamaha waverunner will not run after 5 min. It was

Customer Question

My 2013 yamaha waverunner will not run after 5 min.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: It was in winter storage. When i put it in the water for the first time it ran for 5 min then stopped. I did not get any engine warning lights?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: The throat on the resonator melted as well. And i noticed some water in the bottom of the waverunner
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** am I speaking to ?

Do you still need help on this, and if you can give me a little more description on the part that melted so I have a little better idea what part suffered the damage.

Also I need the model code, if you don't have that then the HIN hull number, I can get it from that ?

Thanks