Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

I have a 2014 9.9 ProKicker. It stopped streaming water. I

Customer Question

I have a 2014 9.9 ProKicker. It stopped streaming water. I shut it down and pulled it out of the water. I suspected some debri plugging it up, so fed a length of weed wacker plastic string into the pump indicator hole. Also gave it a shot of compressed air. With garden hose attachment for water source still no stream. What next?
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: This motor does operate in shallow water with a very mucky bottom in and out of the slip but tilted up.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Would you please post the serial number of the engine?