Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

26 Armstrong Aluminum with 2 Yamaha 150 -4stk and a Yamaha

Customer Question

26 Armstrong Aluminum with 2 Yamaha 150 -4stk and a Yamaha 25 all drawing fuel from a 80 gallon tank. All engines running fine for last ten days with fresh fuel top off each evening. Decided to check oil and found gas in the oil of one 150 engine. The oil is very black. All engines were serviced last fall, all water and fuel filters were replaced. Like to determine a course of action to correct the problem. Location is Pelican, Alaska.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.

Hi Gary, my name is Jason.

What is the model number on the engine in question? How much gas is in the oil, is it just a little bit, or is it a lot?

Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.

Hi Gary, it looks like you read my initial response and logged off. The website has charged you to speak with me, did you still need help with this or want to call it quits?