Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.
44667847

I have a Perkins Sabre marine engine in my yacht. Model

Customer Question

I have a Perkins Sabre marine engine in my yacht.
Model M115T
Serial number AK30461061U613352L
Can you please advise Brake Power, Indicated POwer and Shaft Power. Needed for change of registration.
Thanks
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.

Hi Barry, my name is Jason

I can tell you what the power output is at the crankshaft, would that be helpful?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
please
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.

Hi Barry, I do apologize for the delay. I am in the US, and my system says that you are in AU, there is likely a 12 or more hour time difference between us.

The engine makes 114 horsepower (84KW) at 2400 rpms.

I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Questions do not close out, so if you have to come back later on with follow up questions to the issue you still can even after doing a rating.

Thank you

Jason

Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.

It looks like you read my answer without replying back or leaving a rating for my service. Please keep in mind the website does charge you to speak with me. But they will hold your money and not credit me for helping you until you select a rating for me. If you have a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, kindly select a rating for my service.

Thanks again,

Jason

Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.

Out of curiosity are you not able to see the rating box?