Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

I think my 1996 5.0 fapnca motor is in S.L.O.W mode : At

Customer Question

I think my 1996 5.0 fapnca motor is in S.L.O.W mode
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: At around 2500 rpm the engine stumbles, I put a new cap and rotor and new spark plugs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: It seems like it has a miss and I noticed the the oil pressure switch isn't connected
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

Can you double check your model number, there is no such thing as a 5.0 fapnca