Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a 60 hp 4 stroke Bigfoot. The steering bracket broke

Customer Question

I have a 60 hp 4 stroke Bigfoot. The steering bracket broke due to rust. I have the new parts but Im having trouble installing. What is the right order to install the new bracket?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 8 months ago.

Hi Ron, my name is Jason.

All mercurys are cataloged by serial number, can I get that number so I can run it and see exactly what you have.

Next, can you take a few pictures of everything so I can see what is in front of you.

Expert:  Jason replied 8 months ago.

Are you still with me Ron?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Serial #1B005492
Expert:  Jason replied 8 months ago.

Got the serial. Can you send me some pictures of what you are trying to install so I can see it for myself.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can I text pics to u from cell to yours
Expert:  Jason replied 8 months ago.

No, we do not work through cell phones here, we work through the website. This website does not work properly on cell phones, if you are trying to use it from a cell phone you are likely going to run into trouble at some point. What you would want to do is get on a computer and touch the "add files" button on the screen to add pictures.

Expert:  Jason replied 8 months ago.

Good morning. Just checking in. Any luck with the pictures?