Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
67216606

I have a 1999 FICHT 90 HP starts up fine, runs fine until

Customer Question

I have a 1999 FICHT 90 HP starts up fine, runs fine until full throttle then all the lights flash, still runs fine, no loss of power, no oil light low oil light and hot light and check engine light, come on? any ideas or what other info would you need. tanks full of oil. did this 3 times yesterday evening. shut it down and started it up i could run around at 3/4 throttle no problem, motor didnt seem hot either and it was pissing water.
Thanks Steve
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

The 3 light code is telling you that there is a issue with the EMM. Disconnect all plugs going to it and make sure that all of the connections are clean and that there are no bent or broken pins. If all if that looks good, you will need to get in contact with

http://dfitechnologies.com/ to get the EMM repaired. You will have either a failed driver in it or a grounding issue inside the EMM,