Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

Pushed a piece of eater string in the pee hole of a 250

Customer Question

Pushed a piece of weed eater string in the pee hole of a 250 Suzuki outboard 4 stroke. The weed eater string broke off with about three foot inside the motor. Bad move I know. Any thoughts? John
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Any thoughts
Expert:  Joe replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Air hose via strong air compressor and an air gun, you will need to disconnect hose and force air backwards to push the string out, do not blow the other way or you will cause it to be further stuck. If need be fill with white moist bread and blow out which will help fill the area. This should hopefully work depending on how much you forced it stuck. Worst case you would have to open the entire system and manually remove.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.