Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

1987 20hp mercury replaced the fuel diaphragm put it still

Customer Question

1987 20hp mercury replaced the fuel diaphragm put it still will not suck fuel from the tank . new lines new filter no leaks . runs good as lone as I squaws the bubble every 30 sec. or so .
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: that's all I know
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: I'm not a mechanic . a parts changer at best .
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Would you please post the serial number of the engine?