Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

I have a Mercury Verado 200 2007 model. The engine is very

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: I have a Mercury Verado 200 2007 model. The engine is very lumpy and will not rev more than 4000
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Engine died completely end of last season and had to be towed. Engineers have been trying to fix it but with little success. The engine has been serviced every year without fail. Not sure if coils are a problem, some of them have been changed.
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: Apparently all is fine with the engine
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Would you please post the serial number of the engine?

Are you looking to repair this yourself, or give the techs some idea of what to look for?