Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.
44667847

I have a Four Winns 268. Lives on lift year round. One side

Customer Question

I have a Four Winns 268. Lives on lift year round. One side is bleached out due to sun. Is there any product that will bring the jell coat back on the one side. The other is great. Dark blue above water line. Thank you in advance. ***** *****. Lawrence Ks
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 9 months ago.

Hi Joe, my name is Jason.

Yes, what you want is a product called Buff Magic. Buff Magic is a buffing compound that you us in conjuction with a rotary buffer. Click this link below, this is the actual product. This is all you need as well, this is enough compound to do the baot twice over.

http://www.amazon.com/Shurhold-YBP-0101-Buff-Magic-Can/dp/B001HBQDO8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464879018&sr=8-1&keywords=buff+magic

Click this link below, this is a video of it in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWYiZwc6B2k

The buff magic is the best product on the market to bring gel coat back. And it's pretty easy to use as well as forgiving if you are a first timer with a buffer.

I think that should do it. But I work for tips so I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Questions do not close out, so if you have to come back later on with follow up questions to the issue you still can even after doing a rating.

Thank you

Jason

Expert:  Jason replied 9 months ago.

Hi Joe,

It looks like you read my answer without replying back or leaving a rating for my service. Please keep in mind the website does charge you to speak with me. But they will hold your money and not credit me for helping you until you select a rating for me. If you have a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, kindly select a rating for my service.

Thanks again,

Jason