Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I'm having problems with the Just Answer payment system.

Customer Question

Hi Jason, I'm having problems with the Just Answer payment system. I've called them and my credit card company, the one I've used before. I'm trying to figure out what to do. This is a question about restricting the Hp of the 150 Outboard to 100 Hp, not about raising or lowering the engine. I have not been able to read your response yet, of course as I have not paid except for the $5, initial charge which was accepted by Visa. I got the impression in a line available to me that you ansewered about buttons to raise and lower the engine?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 6 months ago.

Hi Jack,

That line about the buttons was not meant for you, I do apologize for any confusion on that. The system sometimes sticks my replies to incorrect questions. I am just a contractor and I do not work for justanswer directly, because of that I do not know how billing works. But you can get in contact with customer service at 1-***-***-**** and they can answer any billing questions you may have.

Jason