Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

I accidentally hooked up the wrong terminals(positive wire

Customer Question

i accidentally hooked up the wrong terminals(positive wire to to negative battery terminal and negative wire to positive battery terminal) and this is where i blew up the 25 amps fuse and change the terminal and the fuse too and now the 20 amps fuse keeps blowing up everytime i crank up the ignition
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

Which engine are we working on?

Expert:  Jason replied 4 months ago.

Good morning. It looks like you read my reply. Did you still need help with this?