Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

I have a 90 HP SPL outboard. Its running a little rough and

Customer Question

I have a 90 HP Johnson SPL outboard. Its running a little rough and I don't have full throttle. It maxs out at about 3800 rpms. I changed the plugs and still the same. I want to change the fuel filter but cant find it.
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: Nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is Tan.

Could I get the engine model number please?