Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

Sea ray 24 deck boat, 05 year. at idle steering fine. up on

Customer Question

sea ray 24 deck boat, 05 year. at idle steering fine. up on plane, hard to turn lift, will turn to right by it's self.
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Turning to the lift takes two hands, the boat snap turn to the right if you let go of the wheel
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

I know what the cause of your concern is, but first let me ask you a couple of questions back.

The first is, is this boat new to you, or have you owned it since new?

Expert:  Jason replied 4 months ago.

Are you still with me? Would you prefer to do this over the phone?

Expert:  Jason replied 4 months ago.

It looks like your payment did not go through authorizing the phone call. It' looks like you might be having a hard time navigating the website. You can contact customer service at *****@******.*** and they can walk you through how to use the website.