Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
67216606

2000 crownline deck boat with 2009 merc 350 mag engine,

Customer Question

2000 crownline deck boat with 2009 merc 350 mag engine, plugged in phone charger to accessory outlet and lost all electrical power. all fuses i can find look good
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: see above
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: not that i can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 8 months ago.

..

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I can't find your answer
Expert:  Charles replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Look their the batteries and you will see a small breaker or fuse. This is the main power to the boat. Make sure that it is reset or the fuse is not blown. Meaning that it is either wired incorrectly, or that the charger is shorted.