Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Sensor alarm coming on : vtx 2008 waverunner alarm comes on

Customer Question

sensor alarm coming on
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: vtx 2008 waverunner alarm comes on when you try and give it the throttle around 22 miles per hour
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: I when you try to excell qucikly it bogs then sensor lite goes off
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 6 months ago.

Hi this is Kenny, who am I speaking to ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I dont know why it is telling me I put the wrong number in
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 6 months ago.

I'm the expert, what would you like to do here, we have nothing to do with the site, that is JA

Thanks

Kenny