Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
67216606

I have a 1994 sport craft with a ray marine sport pilot / I

Customer Question

I have a 1994 sport craft with a ray marine sport pilot / I can not get it to work right / when I turn the knob that the best I can decribe as turning on wind shield wipers on on a car / when I turn it on the boat will turn eather right of left and continue to do so in circles/ turn it off then back on and the same thing the wheel turns and the boat goes around and around / seems to more often to turn left than right but does turn both ways / can some one please help with what maybe wrong / all I get from service guys from around me is they won't even look at it
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

What is the model of your sport pilot? I need this to get the correct manual pulled up.

What all have you already tried to correct the problem?