Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

Good day Sir or Madam, I have a 2012 17.5' SuperHawk, is it

Customer Question

Good day Sir or Madam, I have a 2012 17.5' SuperHawk, is it possible to get a wiring schematic on how the cranking battery and both trolling batteries should be wired? From what I can tell, the onboard charger has a set of leads routed to the cranking battery and one set routed to the trolling battery under the passenger console. Both trolling batteries are connected in series, the instruments get their 12v power from the driver's side trolling battery while the 24v trolling motor gets its power from the positive of the passenger and the negative of the drivers battery. I have brand new Optima blue tops for trolling batteries and am lucky to get just a day out of them. Any help with getting better battery life?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** will assist you. I can certainly draw you the wiring schematic that you are looking for, but I have a few questions back for you.What trolling motor do you have?Is the cranking battery in the rear of the boat?