Tan
Tan, MerCruiser Certified Technician
Experience:  40 yrs. experience with complete engine repairs both inboard/outboard and MerCruiser Certified Technician.
25721800

I own a 2000 Sea Ray Sundancer 270. The power light (green)

Customer Question

I own a 2000 Sea Ray Sundancer 270. The power light (green) on the 220 volt AC main distribution panel is flickering. The needle on the meter does not fluctuate. Do I need to be concerned?
Thanks
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** as the meter is steady and the light is green. Now if it turns red or voltage starts fluctuate you other wise no worries. Just be sure you plug in connections are tight and the receptacles on the dock aren't burned. This is the only thing that can cause issues. Post back if you have further questions. Thank you......Tan
Expert:  Tan replied 6 months ago.
Please don't forget to positively rate my help as this is the only way I get credit for helping you. Follow up questions are always welcome at no extra charge on this subject even after you have rated. Thank you..........Tan