Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

Trying to find out if the front seats of a 2007 195

Customer Question

Trying to find out if the front seats of a 2007 195 discovery can be removed easily with out harming them.
Also is it possible to install trolling motor on the front and any information would be greatly appreciated
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.
Hi Chris, my name is***** is no room on the front of the front of the engine to mount a trolling motor. On the front seats. Are you talking about the driver and passanger seats or the bow seats? If you are talking about the driver and passenger seats does the boat have pedestal style seats, or sleeper seats, Bayliner used both styles on that boat.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Trolling motor not on front of engine it would be on the open bow, I believe the model 194 has it mounted there. and I am talking the bow seats