Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

Have a 70 hp mercury. When the motor is running water still

Customer Question

Have a 70 hp mercury. When the motor is running water still pumps but also comes up thru the gear selector and out a hole my be a telltale on the right hand side of the leg
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Thats all
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: Have changed the impeller and the joiner from the impeller hiusing to the pipe
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.
Good morning, my name is***** are cataloged by serial number, can I get that number so I can run it and see exactly what you have.