Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

Pearl, I have a 1996 Evinrude 200hp outboard and I am having

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I have a 1996 Evinrude 200hp outboard and I am having trouble with reconnection the power pack. There is a brown wire with a male end on it I cannot find where it connects to. Do you know where or if it is used or a diagram where the power pack wires connect to?
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: Not to my knowledge.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? Do you have the actual model number on the engine handy? Was there any other wiring colors besides this brown, or was that the only one?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Serial number is ***** along with the model number.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
also this is the only wire missinf a partner.
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Sorry for the delay. This question was marked closed, which locked the question keeping me from posting to it. I'm not sure why it was marked closed. Did you still need help with this?
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
issue has been resolved thank you.
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.
Okay sorry the website gave you trouble.