Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
67216606

My grandson pulled all the fuses out of the fuse box.there

Customer Question

My grandson pulled all the fuses out of the fuse box.there are no diagramed of what size fuses went were,can you help?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** will assist you.This is going to be a bit tricky, but I think that we can figure this out. hat are the fuse sizes that you have out?Can you post a pic of the fuse box and the wires that attach down the sides of it?http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No,because the boat in storage 200 miles away and I won't be there till a week from now
Expert:  Charles replied 6 months ago.
Ok, the diagram that I am able to see, is a really generic one. I can list the circuits that it shows and then you can compaire it to what you have and get back to me when you can gt back to the boat. Would that be kn with you?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Charles replied 6 months ago.
Great.Acc 1 and 2 10AStereo 10AHorn 15ABlower 7ABilge pump 5ANAv Lights 7APanel lights 7ACourtesy lights 7AIf you do not have that many 7A fuses and more 5A ones. They can go into the slots where the 7A's are.