Tan, MerCruiser Certified Technician
Experience:  40 yrs. experience with complete engine repairs both inboard/outboard and MerCruiser Certified Technician.

44 searay sedan bridge exhaust on starboard side is coming

Customer Question

44 searay sedan bridge exhaust on starboard side is coming out the bottom outlet when at idle. Some still comes out the side exhaust. the side exhaust is not clogged i have had the boat for 9 years this has never happened before. I just had the impellers replaced.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 5 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** exhaust is all connected together it will come out the bottom sometimes not always this is normal. Changing the water pump impeller won't have anything to do with the exhaust. There is nothing you could have done that would of changed how the exhaust exits the boat. Do you have any performance or engine run issues?