Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

I have a fountain with twin 502's one engine the oil temperature

Customer Question

I have a fountain with twin 502's one engine the oil temperature is reading a lot higher then the other one gauges for ok but I can tell the engine is much hotter when I open the hatch I'm confused. plz help thx Chance
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: The oil pressure is good but as the oil temperature rises the oil pressure drops from 50 psi to 20 psi
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?I read what you wrote. I do not know what you have for tools or abilities. I can certainly help you, what kinds of questions did you have?
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.
Are you still with me?