Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

How can I wire in a battery

Customer Question

How can I wire in a battery isolator on a 2012 Mercury 60 hp big foot ? I have a trolling motor battery to keep charged?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.
Hi Gary, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. All Mecurys are cataloged by serial number, can I get that number please. Next, did you already buy an isolator, if so, what is the make and model of the one you purchased?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i dont need a monthy charge for one question so please cancel
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.
Hi Gary, the website offers 2 different payment plans 1. Pay per question. This is ask 1 question pay 1 time. 2. A subscription plan As of right now you did not sign up for a subscription, you only signed up for the 1 question. Did you still want to quit, or did you want to continue?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
please quit , thank you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Charles replied 5 months ago.
Hello Gary, were you wanting a new person to answer your question, or did you want to quit the question totally?