Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

I have a 2006 four winns with a 5.7 mother and my tilt and

Customer Question

I have a 2006 four winns with a 5.7 mother and my tilt and trime won't work . it's not making any noise. I checked all fuses and relays
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: my tilt and trim not working no noise at all I checked all fuses and relays and still nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: 5.7 2006 model
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is Tan.

Did you check for voltage at the trim pump solenoids red wire? Did you check the fuse at the trim pump? Circled in red.