Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I need the diaphragms Honda 90 2000 JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I need the diaphragms for my Honda 90 2000
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: rebuilding the fuel pumps
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? How is it I can help you?
Expert:  Jason replied 6 months ago.
Hello. It looks like you read my reply and logged off. Was this something you still needed help with?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
your only interest is money, go cheat someone else
Expert:  Jason replied 6 months ago.
I'm sorry I do not understand?