Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

I have a 9.9 pro kicker on my muskie boat which I steer with

Customer Question

I have a 9.9 pro kicker on my muskie boat which I steer with a tie bar to the main engine
but control speed with the standard handle throttle control.
I'd be interested in adding a control , at the console set, the same as for the main engine so that I could control speed, tilt/trim, starting etc from that position.
If there an after market control - what should I be looking for?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.
Hi Tony, my name is***** you would need to add is a 2nd remote control to the boat. There are different styles of remotes. Did you have any idea of which style remote you wanted, or where you wanted to mount it? If you are unsure, can you take a couple of picutres of your boat for me so that I can see the console and how everything is laid out.
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.
Are you still with me Tony?