Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.

I own a 2000 27' Rinker Fiesta Vee Boat

Customer Question

I own a 2000 27' Rinker Fiesta Vee Boat. Mysteriously, the outer handle to the latch let assembly for the head's door disappeared. Can you find (or refer me) a replacement handle and if not, a complete lock set replacement. The metal plate is 4 1/2" high. and 2 1/4" wide (ignoring narrower measurements for the upper and lower curve area). If you need to contact me via telephone, my number is(###) ###-#### Much appreciate.
*** ********
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 5 months ago.
Hello Dom, my name is***** will assist you.Here is the latch for your door. You will need to move the handle to the position that you want it to be in. Select the aluminum one, it looks like the ones that I have seen of other 27.