Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

How do i fill the power trimm oil on s 275 verado 2005 JA:

Customer Question

How do i fill the power trimm oil on s 275 verado 2005
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Trimm oil was leaking out on trimm zylinder. That need to be fixed but vor now i just like to top of trimm oil.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? All Mercurys are cataloged by serial number, not year, can I get the serial number on your engine so I know exactly what you have.