Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a 1957 Montgomery Ward Sea King. Me and my dad were

Customer Question

I have a 1957 Montgomery Ward Sea King. Me and my dad were able to start the boat after we flushed all the lines. It runs great but there is no water cooling the engine and it looked like exhaust was coming out out of a hole where water would be coming out. Do I need to buy a water pump/impeller to fix this problem?
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: Nope that should be it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? Do you have a model number, or horsepower on the engine?