Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I got my pontoon boat 2015. .2014 90 hp 4 stroke it only revs

Customer Question

I got my pontoon boat 2015. .2014 90 hp 4 stroke it only revs 4200 took it to the dealer said it had kink fuel line i said ok it was fall so he stored for winter.I picked it up took it to my camp launched it . It still only revs 4200 rpms. I have 30 hrs on it I lost fate in this guy. I'm 75 years old it.s hard for me to launch and pull my boat he won't drive 35 miles to check it out after he was suppose to fix it . I paid him.600.00 to store and winterize my boat. what a company. GRANTE STATE DOCK AND MARINE DERRY ,N.H.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 9 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** will assist you. I do have a few question back for you on this. What size is the pontoon?Two or 3 logs?What is the pitch on the prop?Approx what is the weight of all gear and people in the boat?