Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

How do you replace 100gal water tank in a 39 searaym sedan

Customer Question

how do you replace 100gal water tank in a 39 searaym sedan bridge?
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Joe replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today. It is a matter of disconnect the fill hose, the pump hose and then dismounting the straps/bolts and then removing the tank, reverse to install. Of course you will also disconnect the sending unit and transfer it to the new tank or replace as needed. Thank you!- JoePlease rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated. If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.