Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

Where can I get a manual water pump replacement

Customer Question

Where can I get a manual for Bigfoot water pump replacement for 75 4 stroke Mercury engine. Serial # ***** ***** Need asap. Model # ***** ***** BIGFOOT
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? Can you open up PDF files if I upload the instructions for it in that format? Also, just so we are clear, I can give you the instructions for water pump removal, but I can not give you the entire service manual, those are copy written and you have to get though through Mercury. Is that still okay?
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.
Hello, it looks like you read my reply and logged off. Did you still need help with this?