Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a smart start aborted on my screen and engine will

Customer Question

Hi,I have a smart start aborted on my screen and engine will not start. Has voltage and was running earlier
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Smart start aborted comes up when I try to start, is there away to reboot the system?
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: That is my only problem, it won't start.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** will assist you.I was checking on to see if anyone ever assisted you with your troubles. If not, what is the engine that you are working on?