Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

What is the inner base circle injector sequence stop

Customer Question

what is the inner base circle injector sequence for top stop stc injector k19 m4 engines? I've been on quikserve ... and know what i states... however i am aware of different bulletins put out stating a- A valve 1 injector 1, B valve 5 injector 5 etc sequence9 goes with the firing sequence). Need the to what the 5 inch pound top stop setting is with the injector plunger actuation tool method is. does it go along with the firing order or is there another sequence chart to follow?
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: we are currently using the outer base circle method as prescribed by cummins however we are still getting cracked cups and bent /cracked rods
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Cummins dr replied 8 months ago.
what is the engine serial number
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
37193127