Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a 2013Tige RZ4 with dual batteries. When the marina

Customer Question

I have a 2013Tige RZ4 with dual batteries. When the marina winterized it they removed the batteries and did not wire tie the wires together. Can you provide me with a diagram on how to connect the batteries?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 7 months ago.
Hello Walter, my name is***** will assist you.Any diagram that I may have would just be a generic base diagram and not set up for your exact boat. With that being said, if you can tell me the wire colors that you do have, I can tell you where they go.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have a cranking battery and deep cycle battery. I have a total of 9 wires. There are two clamping wires one is black (negative) and one green with a red rubber shield. A red and black wire with a flat connector. These seem to go on the deep cycle battery?I have 3 black wires with flat connectors a red wire with a flat connector and a green wire with a red shrink wrap around the end of the wire with a flat connector
Expert:  Charles replied 7 months ago.
Do you have the battery switch in your boat?Is there a black wire that is loose and has two connectors on it?