Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Nothing.JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

Nothing.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Nothing. I can't locate the engine serial number. 1998 225 off Shore. I want to replace my impellar
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: not really
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? Which engine are you working on, Mercury or another brand? What kinds of questions did you have for me?