Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a 40hp 1994 Johnson outboard 2 stroke. I want to hook

Customer Question

I have a 40hp 1994 Johnson outboard 2 stroke. I want to hook up a tachometer to the engine. Where do I attach leads to make tachometer work?
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Just want to hook up a tach
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: Np
JA: What else should I tell the Marine Mechanic?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 7 months ago.
Hi Buddy, Jason here again. Are you able to reply back?
Expert:  Jason replied 7 months ago.
Hi Buddy, it looks like you have opened up 2 new duplicate questions. We can also do this over the phone if the computer is giving you a hard time. I'm going to send you the offer for phone service. If you accept the offer I can give you a call and walk you through this.-Jason