Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

Low oil warning horn on my merc going off. remote tank full

Customer Question

Low oil warning horn on my merc going off. remote tank full and engine reservoir tank a little low.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: What should i check first. Low oil warning horn sounding. Plenty off oil in remote tank. Engine reservoir 3/4 full.
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: not that i can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? Which engine are we working on?
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.
Are you still with me? I need to know exactly which engine you have, if you have the serial number that would be best.