Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

We have no running lights fishing boat. we have turn

Customer Question

we have no running lights for our fishing boat. we have turn signals now and brake lights but no running lights, we replaced the one fuse but the rest seem to be ok
JA: Working brake lights are so important for a safe drive. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with will have just the tips you need for a quick fix. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: we have no running lights on the trailer and cannot seem to locate a fuse for the lights
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes..
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: we have checked all fuses. cleaned the connections under the truck.. looked at fuses and the fuse panel cover for anything marked trailer and we finally have brake lights and signals but no running lights we have them on the truck but not on the trailer. my boyfriend is still out there checking the fuses but no luck yet. he seems to think it is another fuse.
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: I don't think so thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? Are the running lights on the tow vehicle working okay?Which style trailer plug do you have?